The Kirkland Lake Multicultural Group is a nonprofit organization providing welcoming support for newcomers to Kirkland Lake and surrounding areas.
We provide free assistance to newcomers by offering settlement services such as local information, support, social events and a welcoming network. Through firsthand experience, we know how to help newcomers adjust to life in North East Ontario, and integrate into our vibrant community.
- Settlement assistance
- Family oriented social gatherings
- Weekly drop in social group
- English or French as a second language referrals
- Outdoor, art and cultural activities
- Cooking classes
- Citizenship, immigration and passport assistance referrals
- Canadian Mental Health referral
- Childrens’ activities
- Holiday celebrations
- Our famous potluck dinners